Versant Pro - Speaking Test
Versant™ Pro - Speaking is an English proficiency test which measures English listening and speaking skills. It assesses the use of everyday English in a workplace environment for verbal communication. The test questions reflect many different settings and situations found in the workplace, including phone conversations, meetings, discussions, and negotiations. To reflect the true environment of international communication, various native and non-native English accents are used in the test.
With the state-of-the-art Versant testing system, Versant Pro - Speaking is scored automatically within minutes, and detailed score reports become available online for review or download. Organizations and test takers no longer need to wait for scores, but can get their score immediately so that hiring or placement can be made within minutes.
How the Test is Used
- Screening customer service recruits - especially for call center positions
- Assessing the communication skills of professional or teaching staff
- Evaluating staff for overseas assignments or global project teams
- Placing or measuring progress in training programs
- Accurate, objective, and reliable test scored by advanced linguistics and speech processing technology to eliminate human and cultural bias.
- On-demand, easily administered test which can be taken anytime and at any place on a computer or telephone.
- Time saving test administration with a test that is ~25 minutes and automated scoring that is available online within minutes after the test is completed.