Versant Arabic Test
The Versant™ Arabic Test evaluates a non-native Arabic speaker's ability to understand and to communicate appropriately in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) on everyday topics. Versant automated tests can quickly, objectively, and accurately evaluate the language skills of candidates for employment or of students in language training programs.
How the Test is Used
- To assess the language capacity of employees for recruiting or training programs
- To hire government agents for immigration or other agencies which require spoken Arabic skills
- To evaluate spoken Arabic skills of teachers or students
1. Research-based and reliable for accurate, meaningful results. The Versant Arabic Test is built using criteria developed by expert linguists. The Versant testing system, based on the patented Ordinate® technology, has been extensively field trialed and validated with reference to the most qualified human evaluators of language proficiency, fluency, and pronunciation.
2. Objective, independent assessment for a more robust approach. The Versant testing system allows you to evaluate all of your employees on an equal basis with objective, unbiased scoring. It complies with the legal and professional guidelines in the Uniform Guidelines for Employee Selection Procedures and the Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures governing the use of tests for high-stakes decision-making in organizations.
3. Streamlined administration and automated scoring save time. Your staff can easily administer the Versant tests by having employees take the test over the telephone or on a test center computer. The Versant testing system automatically scores a candidate's test, making a detailed score report available for you in the reporting system within minutes of being submitted.